An effective supply chain is a critical component to any business and is becoming increasingly more important in today’s consumer driven market place. With increased customer demand and competitor activity, pressure on organisation supply chains to perform is ever increasing.
The market for high performing Supply Chain professionals is fiercely competitive and with the availability of internal resource having a direct impact on a company’s ability to win and deliver projects, the need to partner with an organisation that can identify and attract talent on its behalf ahead of the competition is critical.
The Supply Chain practice at Globetec operates within both public and private sectors and recruits mid to senior level Supply Chain professionals across EMEA for clients within the Consulting and IT Services markets as well as direct to industry.
The practice has a demonstrable track record of securing the best talent for its clients with its major USP being the depth and breadth of its candidate network.
The practice recruits across the entire Supply Chain cycle including:
- Transformation (including Digital)
- Inventory Management
- Logistics & Distribution
Recent successful assignments have included:
- Head of Supply Chain – major retail group
- Supply Chain Manager – Retail Specialist – big 4 Consultancy
- Senior Supply Chain Manager – big 4 Consultancy
- Principle Procurement Consultant – tier 1 IT services organisation
- Procurement Manager – major retail bank
- Supply Chain Director – major retail group
- Planning Manager – defence organisation